Free 510 words essay on Air Pollution for school and college students.
The air pollution is a very big problem all around the world. The air pollution is increasing day by day. This type of the pollution refers to the contamination of the air due to various reasons. The human is the main reason behind the increase in the air pollution. The air pollution occurs when the harmful gasses, dust particles and the smoke mix up in the air. This causes many harmful effects on the atmosphere, animals and plants.
The air pollution is increasing on a large scale because of the following activities:
- Burning of fossil fuels: The burning of the fuels like petrol, diesel, coal and other fuels is a very big reason for the air pollution. This fuel is used in the vehicles, in the factories and in the industries on a large scale. We use the vehicles on a large scale for on our daily basis. The over use of the vehicles is very dangerous for the environment because they cause the dangerous gasses like carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide.
- Agriculture activities: The use of the insecticides, pesticides and fertilizers is increasing day by day in the agriculture. These are very harmful for the environment and cause the various types of pollution’s. It also causes the air pollution. The ammonia gas is produced due to the various agriculture activities and it is a big cause of the air pollution.
- Factories and industries: The factories and industries are increasing everywhere in the world and these are very big reasons for the pollution. These factories cause various types of the pollution. The factories exhaust many dangerous gasses and chemicals. These gasses and chemicals cause the air pollution on large scale.
- Mining operations: The various types of minerals are extracted from the earth using the large equipment’s. The mining process causes many harmful dust particles and chemicals in air. These harmful dust particles and chemicals produce a large scale of air pollution. This air pollution is very harmful for the environment and for the health of the people and workers who live nearby the mines.
- Use of harmful crackers: The crackers are used on a very large scale on the festival season. The people use the millions of crackers on the festivals like Diwali and New Year. They also use it in the marriages and in other occasions. These cause the air pollution because the crackers release the harmful gasses and dust particles.
Read Also: Essay on Pollution Causes and Effects
These are the main reasons behind the air pollution. There are also some more reasons like increasing population, decreasing jungles and trees and many more. It is very harmful for the environment. The air pollution is increasing very quickly and is causing many types of health problems in people. it is very important to control the air pollution but it is a very difficult task because of the increasing use of vehicles, factories and harmful chemicals. If the pollution will increase by this speed, it will cause very harmful and dangerous results in the future.