Free 521 words Essay on Positive and negative Impact of Brexit for school and college student.
“Brexit” is a term that refers to a British exit from the European Union. Just similar to Grexit that referred to Greek exit, Brexit has been formulated. Some unfortunate countries sacrificed for the betterment of the EU but soon they became prosperous once again. Continue reading
- Essay on brexit
- brexit essay
- short essay on brexit
- Brexit positive and negative#spf=1
- brexit short essay
- eassy on Brexit
- essay about brexit
Free 534 words Essay on Positive and negative impact of colonialism for school and college students.
Colonialism is a term that refers to establishing a colony in a territory using political powers of some other territory. Then the colony formed is expanded, maintained, and exploited by the powerful people of the territory. Colonialism dates back to the 19th and 20th centuries when Britain and many other rich & powerful European countries ruled “third world” colonies. By ‘Third world’ we either mean western countries of the First world that were not democratic or we mean socialist countries that belonged to Soviet Bloc during the Second World. Continue reading
- negative effects of colonialism in africa
- negative impact of colonialism
- Mandela said about effects of colonization
- positive and negative impact of colonialism in Africa essay ?
- positive impact of colonialism in africa
- positive impacts of colonial rule
- negative impact of colonial education
Free 593 words Essay on Positive and Negative effects of British rule in India for school and college students.
India was under British colonial rule from 1857 till 1947. There were many changes in the policies, economy and various other circles of life that happened in Indian’s life and country in general during British colonial rule. Although British rule mostly impacted the nation negatively, there were positive effects too that helped India in some way. Here is the list down of all the positives and negatives of British rule in India: Continue reading
- negative impact of british rule in india
- negative effects of British rule in india
- positive impact of british rule in india
- Impact of British Colonial Rule
- good effects of british rule in india
- was there any positive impact of the british rule in india
- british emperors of india negative side effects
Free 547 words Essay on Life of Mahatma Gandhi – The NonViolent Warrior of Indian Independence for school and college students
The word ‘Mahatma’ can be linked only to a person who was capable enough to send the colonist British back to their lands just with the weapon called ‘nonviolence’. Mahatma Gandhi is also known as ‘Bapu’ or the Father of Nation in India. Continue reading
Free 528 words Essay on life of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the ‘Missile Man of India’ for school and college students.
Without a doubt, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam is the best president in Indian history till date. The visionary swore and served as the 11th president of India for five years, 2002 to 2007. Born on 15th October 1931 at the famous temple town of Dhanushkothi, Tamil Nadu, Avul Pakir Jainulabdeeen Abdul Kalam was a very brilliant student. He was extremely fond of his siblings. He was a bachelor and stayed very close to all his family members until he breathed his last on 27th July 2015.
- essay on apj abdul kalam in 1000 words
- essay on apj abdul kalam in 500 words
- apj abdul kalam short eassy
- missile man of india essay
- essay about abdul kalam life
- missile man essey
- Essay The Life of kalam
Free 548 words essay on Mother Teresa, the Angel in Human Form for college and school students .
The only image that appears in our mind when we think of an inspiring personality who devoted her entire life for the ailing and poor is Mother Teresa. She was a normal human being like us yet managed to become the saint of Kolkata by serving selflessly. Continue reading
- angelin Mary pious
- essay on life of mother teresa with a opening and a closing quotes