Free 624 words Essay on The Jio Story: Thought / Bought and the Rotten part for school and college students.
Everything Jio have done till now is proposed at profiting. Their duty arrangements may look staggeringly wonderful, however, they will profit by giving free voice calls than what alternate organizations make by charging you for it! In India, the month to month normal income per client (ARPU) the present system suppliers get nearly 150 rupees per month.
Free 534 words essay on Digital India for school and college students.
Digital India Campaign – An Initiative for Better Tomorrow
Digital India is a strong initiative that is taken by our honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. The campaign launched by Indian Government is to make things convenient and easy for public by increasing connectivity of internet. It is promoted to help public by making things available electronically. This step is a major boost to enhance the technology curve and begins with plan of increasing internet connectivity even to the remote rural places of the country. The campaign was launched on 1st July, 2015 and ever since has progressed a lot in terms of empowerment. Continue reading
Free 510 words essay on aadhar card for school and college students.
Aadhar Card is a boost to Digital India Initiative
Aadhaar Card soon is going to be a mandatory identity card and was initially launched on 28th January, 2008. It gives each individual a unique 12-digit identity number based on biometrics and information collected by UIDAI. Unique Identification Authority of India is the official body for collecting the information as established under Government of India on 12th July, 2016. The information and 12-digit number is issued to the individuals under the Aadhar Act, 2016. With the introduction of Aadhaar card, government encouraged all the citizens of India to get the enrolment by setting up stalls in nook and corners of the country for documentation purpose. Continue reading
- https://essayonquotes com/aadhar-card
- eassy on adhar card
- introduction of aadhaar card essey
- short essay on adhar card
- validity of adhaar card essey
Free 570 words Essay on positive and negative impacts of cashless economy for school and college students.
The drastic digitalization over the past few years has indeed affected almost every sphere of our lives. One of the most recent effects has been the move towards a cashless economy in India. Starting with the note ban in November 2016 due to the sudden withdrawal of the notes of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 denominations from the economy overnight, the Indian economy is going cashless. In other words, least paper transactions will be involved, substituted by more digital transactions with the help of internet banking, digital wallets, Point-of-Sale machines, credit and debit cards, etc. These are having multiple implications on the economy with the following advantages and disadvantages.
- cashless economy essay
- Essay on Cashless economy
- essay on cashless india
- effects of cashless economy
- impact of cashless economy in india
- essay on cashless transaction
- cashless transaction essay
Free 500 words Essay on negative impact of internet on society for school and college students.
The internet is used today on a very large scale by the people all around the world. Billions of people are using the internet on daily basis. It is one of the best medium of the communication and to get the information. You can easily connect to the people and can know about any topic on the internet. The internet provides a lot of benefits for the people of all countries.
- negative effects of internet essay
- negative impact of computer and internet on society
- an essay about negative effects of internet
- negative effect of internet essay
- impact of internet on society essay
- internet essay par essay with quotes
- essay obout toppic negative effects of using internet
Free 518 words Essay on negative impact of computer on kids for school and college students.
Kids and students using the computer in negative way
The computer is one of the best innovations of science. The computer is used in all industries for the various works. People use the computer on very large scale all around the world. We can perform many operations using the computer. The computer and internet are used in all industries and departments of the countries. the computer was invented to make our life easy but the people are using it as negative thing.
- paragraph on negative effects of computer on children in about 500 words
- essay on computer for kids
- computer in negative in tamil essay points
- computer and children short essay
- negative effects of computer to kids
- negative effects of computer essay
- essay on ill effects of computer
Free 517 words Essay on Positive and negative impact of biotechnology for school and college students.
Biotechnology basically refers to the technology that uses living organisms or systems in order to derive some new products and services. Everything that you see around us is nature that is sustained only because of the balance. Biotechnology has brought about many changes in the humans, plants and animals life. Continue reading
- motivational quotes biotechnology
- positive impact of biotechnology
- negative effects of biotechnology on humans
- negative impact of biotechnology
- positive impact of genetic engineering and biotechnology of human life
- The negative of biotechnology
Free 500 words Essay on Negative Impact of Mobile Phone on Society for school and college students.
The increasing use of mobile phones has harmful effects for society
The technology is increasing day by day and making our life easier. We use many machines and gadgets daily. The mobile phone is one of the best gadgets made for communication. Today the people are using the mobile phones on a large scale. The smart phones are used for the various purposes. These have become very important part of our life today. The mobile phones provide many features and benefits to the people like we can call each other all around the world; we can use internet, camera and music also. Continue reading
- educative quotes about the effect of mobile phones
- essay on negetive result of mobile phone by student
- impact of mobile phone on youths easy 300 word
- negative impact of mobile
- Negative impacts of mobile phones on people essay sample
- negetive quotes on bad effects of mobile
- negetive quotes on of mobile
Free 517 words Essay on Importance of Medical Science for school and college students.
The increasing use of science in medical industry
The science is like revolution in the medical industry. The medical science is being used all over the world. Medical science has opened the new doors for the people. The new technology is launched everyday for the better health benefits of the people. The better treatment is available now for the disease because of the medical science. The medical devices are also getting launched having advanced features and benefits for the people. Continue reading
- essay on benefits of medical science
- importance of medical science
- Essay on the impact of medical science
- essay on medical science
- benefits of medical science
- benefits of medical science#spf=1
- benifits of medical science essay
Free 517 words essay on Positive and negative impact of video games on kids for school and college students.
Playing Video Games for Kids can impact your kids’ growth both the ways: positively and negatively as well. Most of the parents consider playing video games, a complete time waster, and some even think that it impacts the brain. Some kids are fond of playing violent video games and as per some of the Industry experts; it can affect their social behavior to an extreme level. According to scientists, Video games make a kid smart, active, and intelligent. It improves concentration level that helps your kids’ in the future. Continue reading