Free 500 words Essay on cancer
Free 536 words Essay on cancer for school and college students.
Cancer is not a communicable disease but it is one of the most life-taking diseases, if not detected or cured at initial stages.
Cancer is basically a serious situation wherein uncontrolled growth of any particular cell is treated and if not taken care of can kill a patient.
As per recent estimates, around 4 lakh people become victim of this deadly disease every year. The reports collected only from the Indian citizen’s counts to really a big number. Not only this, it is really shocking to know that only two lakhs people die just because of undetection or late treatment. Many people fail to detect and analyze its symptoms in the initial stages.
Know more about cancer?
Cancer as already informed is an uncontrolled state where multi-cellular animal’s cells grow to a level beyond control. This cell growth is basically a result of mitosis process where new or old cells divide themselves to form new cells. If such a cell formation abnormally exceeds, it give rise to a lump.
Such kind of lumps can cause ulcers and many other serious problems. Abnormal cells first attach on the organs and the entire body by utilizing food consumed by an individual. So, a person suffering from cancer would feel physically low, weaker, and a heavy weight loss.
Condition like tumors is a kind of situation where lump gets enclosed inside the connective tissue known as benign tumor. In the most severe cases, it is called malignant.
Cancer may occur in one or the other form:
- Sarcoma cancer attacks muscles, bones, connective tissues, cartilages, and blood vessels.
- Carcinoma cancer infects skin and the move to the internal organs.
- Lymphoma cancer as the name suggests, is a cancer affecting lymph glands and nodes.
- Leukemia cancer mostly starts infecting blood responsible for formation of organs like bone marrow.
It has been scientifically found that no human or specie that is found on this Earth is free from this dangerous disease called cancer.
Although, the actual causes of occurrence of Cancer are hard to find but some predictions can give us assurance and help us to keep this disease at bay:
- Active or passive smoking is the main reason of cancer as far as studies are concerned.
- Chewing tobacco can invite cancer in mouth,oesophagus, throat, etc.
- Consumption of Alcohol in excess.
- Prolonged exposure to harmful dyes, chemicals, etccan cause cancer.
- Harmful radiations like X-ray.
- Pollution from chemicals, dust, smoke.
Cancer may originate at places like
There is no hard and fast place rule for cancer but it is mostly seen in body organs like
- alimentary canal,
- gall bladder,
- lymph nodes,
- urinary bladder,
- uterus, etc.
Initial Symptoms of Cancer:
- Formation of lump
- Uncontrolled thickening of any tissues
- Changing bowel movement
- Voice change
- Weight gain or loss, to name a few.
We just gave basic idea about Cancer, types of cancer, probable reasons for its occurrence, body organs that it affect, and Initial symptoms. There is more information to it and can be easily found on web.Tags: eassy about liver cancer